Illness in College

The College does not have a nurse or a sick bay; however, Queens' College sick bay may be able to deal with minor emergencies during Full Term. Please speak to the Porters’ Lodge before attending in order to make sure the nurse is available.

It is important that any member, whether living in College accommodation or elsewhere, who is ill and has nobody to help or assist them should inform the Deanery as soon as possible. Anyone suffering from stomach disorders, such as Norovirus, should notify the Housekeeping and Clerk of Works as soon as possible so that appropriate quarantine procedures can be put in place.

  • Previous page
  • Next page
Close menu
Site navigation mobile menu