The security of property and personal possessions belonging to all persons resident in College property is the responsibility of the resident. The College does not accept liability for loss or damage to such property.

You should arrange your own insurance for the contents of your room (the DCSA may have details of reputable companies). Please be sure that it offers the appropriate form of cover.  Some companies will not pay compensation for items stolen from your room unless there is physical evidence of a break in. There may also be a clause insisting that all losses are reported within 21 days from the date they occurred – this could present problems if losses occur during vacations.

  • Previous page
  • Next page
Close menu
Site navigation mobile menu