Keeping Terms By Residence

The University requires that all students ‘keep’ a minimum of three terms of residence in Cambridge before they can be awarded any degree. Residence during a term is normally taken as evidence of a term of research, provided that work is carried out to the satisfaction of the appropriate Degree Committee.

The Dean is required to certify, on behalf of graduate members, that they have kept the necessary number of terms required for their course of study.

  • Previous page
  • Next page
Close menu
Site navigation mobile menu