Student Certificates & University Forms

The Deanery should be approached if you need any of the following documents:

·       Confirmation of study letters

·       Council Tax exemption certificates

·       An introduction to UK banking facilities


Please note that at busy times, certificates may take up to three working days to be provided.


University forms requiring the Dean’s approval/signature can be left with the Deanery Office and will be returned to your pigeonhole in due course. The majority of these can be accessed via your self-service page in CamSIS (e.g. intermission, leave to work away, deferral of submission date).

  • Previous page
  • Next page
Close menu
Site navigation mobile menu