- Guest Rooms can be booked by Members of the College for relatives, friends and colleagues.
- In order to give priority to current Members of the College, former members may not book rooms more than one month ahead.
- Occupants are requested not to smoke in these rooms.
These rooms are not suitable for children under 12 years of age or for babies.
- The charge for Guest Rooms begins at £34.00 per person per night and £29.00 per person for subsequent nights..
- Larger en-suite Guest Rooms in The Malting House cost £44.00 for the first night and £39.00 per person for subsequent nights.
- Breakfast is available from 8.00am to 9.30am (Monday to Friday) and brunch (Saturday and Sunday) from 10.30am-2.00pm. (There will be reduction when the Catering department are operating a reduced service as there will be no breakfast or brunch served).
- A kettle with tea, coffee, sugar and milk is provided in rooms.
- Bookings can be made by contacting the Accommodation Office by email (email@example.com) or phone (01223 335682)
- The booking will be in the member's name, not that of the guest, although the guest name will still be required.
- No provisional bookings can be made but the members may cancel the firm booking up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Guest rooms may not normally be reserved for more than three consecutive nights or up to five nights by special permission.
Arrival and Departure
Payment and cancellation
- Debit or credit card details will be requested at the time of booking to confirm booking.
- Credit cards will carry a 2.5% charge.
- No charge will be made to the card unless a cancellation charge is due.
- We also accept payment by cash, cheque or charge to your college account.
- Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at the rate for the first night.
The rooms are serviced daily and linen and towel are changed only between bookings on weekdays. We regret we have no domestic staff available on either Saturday or Sundays.