College Bills - Meals/Wine/Etc

Sundry charges are made monthly by statement for settlement not later than the middle of the following month.

Payment of a College Account can be made by the following methods (see also Ways to Pay, page 23):-

·       Internet Banking/Bank Transfer (preferred method)

·       UK debit card (we do not accept payment by credit card or international cards)

·       Cheque

Failure to comply with these terms of payment will result in the withdrawal of relevant College facilities, and may eventually lead to the member's name being withdrawn from the College Register and thus automatically from the University's Register of Graduate Students.

Any queries regarding your College bill should be directed to:

Email:                         Tel: +44 (0)1223 335665

For the College policy on payment of bills, please see


  • Previous page
  • Next page
Close menu
Site navigation mobile menu