Council Tax

Students living in hostels, flats or private accommodation may receive demands from the City Council for the payment of Council Tax. However, students are exempt from payment and if demands are received, the Deanery will provide affected students with a certificate confirming their student status. It should be noted that non-student partners sharing a student’s accommodation may remain liable for payment and students in this situation should seek advice from the Deanery or the Accommodation Manager.

  • Previous page
  • Next page
Close menu
Site navigation mobile menu