Registration with Doctors

You must register with a Doctor (General Practitioner – GP) as a priority after you arrive in Cambridge. A list of GP surgeries is in your ‘Welcome Pack’ for your information.  Students already registered in the UK will need to know their National Health Service (NHS) number. EU and Overseas students will need passport/visas and possibly an offer letter from the College as proof of their student status.

In cases of emergency it is important that the College know where to find current medical records and any history of previous symptoms, therefore please enter the contact details of a Cambridge GP onto your Self-Service account on CamSIS. 

  • Previous page
  • Next page
Close menu
Site navigation mobile menu